Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobK

Beechcraft Super King Air B200

Guest aeroworx

Hi everyone,Here are some screenshots of our King Air project:http://www.aeroworx.com/kashots.htmlAnyone interested in helping with gauge development, please contact me at henning@aeroworx.comRegardsHenning

Greetings Henning,I have been following this development for awhile now. The ship looks amazing! I don't know much about gauge design, but I am fairly good with textures, if the need ever arises. Can't wait for this release, should be something else!! Keep up the great work!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest aeroworx

Hi there Michael,Thanks for the reply. Glad you like her. I will be posting some more screenshots soon. She is ready for her first paint job. Keep an eye on the web site for updates.I will release the repaint template (PSD file) soon after the initial release, then you can do a repaint for CalVirAir Int'l.RegardsHenning

WOW!!!That looks awsome! This will definitely end up in my hanger. Any idea on the wait/price?Scott

Guest aeroworx

Hi Scott,Sorry, no on both the wait and the price. I am working really hard on finishing the 3D work now. About to start painting her.Then the work on the panel continues.I will post regular updates om http://www.aeroworx.com - so keep an eye on the site.RegardsHenning

Scott,This looks awesome! Will it have a VC though?David

Is it payware I guess I was going to ask?

It shouldn't be payware if the post is in this forum. Commercial projects should not be promoted by their owners in this forum, or any of the other forums other than the Commercial one. There is a similar post in the aircraft design forum, and I made the assumption that it's a freeware project (assuming the person making the post had read the forum rules, that is). Now, in light of the response above ("Sorry, no on both the wait and the price"), perhaps Avsim should consider pulling both threads...I mean no disrespect to Henning, but I am sure from looking at the first pics, forum members here will be happy to promote the project, even if it is payware. I post updates on Eaglesoft's progress, even though I shared the same concerns when they opened up posts on their upcoming Beechjet project. I'll be first in line for their project, and from the looks of it, yours as well.If I misunderstood Henning's response, and the project is freeware, I apologize...-John

Guest aeroworx

Hi John and all,To clarify, the project is payware.I was not aware that I should have posted this on the Commercial Forum.I must note that I am new on the Avsim Forum/s.I apologize and will be happy to have this thread removed.Kind regardsHenning

No apology needed.... I appreciate your honesty, and I for one am looking forward to this great project. Any problem with someone posting shots from your site as things go forward?Regards,John

Guest aeroworx

Hi John,No problem with the posting of shots anywhere...Thanks for asking.RegardsHenning

This aircraft was my favorite in Fly2. I'll be happy to have one for MSFS. I'm sure to get it when it comes out.

Guest RobK

So far the model and panel both look really great! I am really looking forward to it. I have your web-site bookmarked. Rob