Sign in to follow this  
Guest belga1

cant log in to library

Hello folks,same here. No chance to login to AVSIM file library. No reaction in either IE7 or Mozilla Firefox.

Hi FolksSame problem here.It was all working ok at 13:03 09/02/2008I have a valid LibraryLogin cookie for library.avsim.net.The page is failing to read it correctly.Issue is browser independent and applies to both IE6 and Firefox.ATBPaulResized logo pending ;-)http://www.fs-odg.com

I cant log onto the library either. Im glad it's not just me, Spybot Search & Destroy was updated last night and I thought that had something to do with it, but now that I see other people having trouble too I don't think that is it.

Add me to the list. Tried to reset the password. No reaction.

AIG co-admin, AIG flightplanner, AI repainter and AFCAD designer.
Signature1.jpg

Guest cufcskim

Another one with cookie probBrowser: IE7.0.5730.13 no known change in system/software on my end since last the last visit a few days ago when everything was fine.

Guest belga1

Hello,Received a email from the Avsim administration.It's a problem with their server.Nothing to do with the settings of your internet browser.Ithink it's just question to be quiet and wait for a correction of the error by the IT dept :)Regards.

Guest pcrowley

We are having issues with the log in's and cookies settings on our side. Please bare with us as we work as quickly as we can to resolve this issue. I being a Library Manager, am affected by this as well. So I am in the same boat as you. Thank YouPaul CrowleyAvsim Library Manager

Should have looked here first. Well, it was a good opportunity to run through my router and system to make sure I wasn't the problem!scott s..

All,Just an update...I'm investigating to figure out what is happening. I am trying to get a hold of our ever so busy IT guys.I am pleased to inform you that we have purchased brand new, top of the line, servers within the next month or so. They are much larger and much better to not only take over what our overloaded servers are doing now, but to allow for much anticipated growth in the future.Please bare with us... we are fully aware of the situation.

Guest walkgeo

ok I was getting pEEsed off lol I have cookies enabled....PC: no you don't I win no go get me some more RAMAvsim is hoarked.after my password nightmare today and finally had to settle for a new log in now this ........see ya at Flightsim.com

Chase and all the Avsim team:Thanks for the update and thank you so much for working on this for us. It is much appreciated.Glad to hear about the new servers as well; again, thanks!Nicolas in CYOW