Sign in to follow this  
Guest belga1

cant log in to library

>ok I was getting pEEsed off lol I have cookies enabled....>>>PC: no you don't I win no go get me some more RAM>>>Avsim is hoarked.>>after my password nightmare today and finally had to settle>for a new log in now this ........see ya at Flightsim.comSorry you feel that way...

I wonder if Walgeo knows Mike in the screenshot forum? LOL! ;)Thanks for the update guys!! Bugs happen. It's good to know that you all are right on top of it. Don

On Feb 23 is when John Binner is installing all our new servers at AVSIM HQ. It will be amazing from then on. I am proud to be part of AVSIM.

I'm glad to know about the update.I have the same problem yet: Firefox, IE7 and Opera 9.25I hope we can upload and download files for the community quicklyThanks.

>All,>>Just an update...>>I'm investigating to figure out what is happening. I am trying>to get a hold of our ever so busy IT guys.>>I am pleased to inform you that we have purchased brand new,>top of the line, servers within the next month or so. They are>much larger and much better to not only take over what our>overloaded servers are doing now, but to allow for much>anticipated growth in the future.>>Please bare with us... we are fully aware of the situation.More space for the Photorealistic Chile Scenery and substandard entire fleet repaints for every carrier know to mankind from Bonnie Windsor. I cannot wait to see the flood of files from those two when AVSIM's file library gets back online. They must have gigs ready to upload by now.

>after my password nightmare today and finally had to settle>for a new log in now this ........see ya at Flightsim.comSorry but this is outrageous! You got here by Avsim something which can not be described correctly by the word service. And this all is for free and you dare to complain if sometimes something goes wrong?And it seems to go wrong because they try to improve their system by adding new hardware.I really do not have the slightest understanding for guys like you! Be happy at 'all nodes busy', nobody will miss you!To the Avsim-team:Thank's a lot for your efforts to serve the flightsim community!Never mind about this little cooky glitch...As we say in Germany 'patience is a virtue'Mick!

Guest Dkoy

>ok I was getting pEEsed off lol I have cookies enabled....>>>PC: no you don't I win no go get me some more RAM>>>Avsim is hoarked.>>after my password nightmare today and finally had to settle for a >new log in now this ........see ya at Flightsim.comCome on and stop whining. AVSIM has been running with no big problems for years. Its a free service and you complain because they are having some small troubles with the library. Fine - go to flightsim - and enjoy the "All nodes busy" message instead.

All, due to the thousands and thousands of e-mails we have received last night, I have been spending most of my time in these early AM hours trying to catch up responding along with my other library managers.Thank you all so much for your patience. Once these new servers are installed on the 23rd, AVSIM will be better than ever before. I think it will be well worth the wait.Just a reminder, the library shouldn't be offline that long, we are searching and searching for the answer to the problem at hand. I will keep everyone up to date via this post.Thanks everyone. Take care and please be nice to each other!

Guest Zevious Zoquis

roflmao. Oh man, the babies don't get their candy for a few hours and all #### breaks loose. Listen to this guy...such a valuable member of the FS community that he's only driven to register and post when he wants to tell us he's leaving becuase he can't get his free stuff. Oh me oh my, please don't go...we'll miss you so...lolDon't worry Tom et al, anyone with half a brain understands the enormous trials and tribulations you guys undergo in order to provide this phenomenal service. Avsim is without a doubt the best FS file library on the net. A little down time isn't going to kill anyone. Unfortunately, I've noticed over the past few days that there seems to be an unusual insurgence of people around here who are blessed with significantly less than half a brain...

>roflmao. Oh man, the babies don't get their candy for a few>hours and all #### breaks loose. Listen to this guy...such a>valuable member of the FS community that he's only driven to>register and post when he wants to tell us he's leaving>becuase he can't get his free stuff. Oh me oh my, please>don't go...we'll miss you so...lol>>>Don't worry Tom et al, anyone with half a brain understands>the enormous trials and tribulations you guys undergo in order>to provide this phenomenal service. Avsim is without a doubt>the best FS file library on the net. A little down time isn't>going to kill anyone. Unfortunately, I've noticed over the>past few days that there seems to be an unusual insurgence of>people around here who are blessed with significantly less>than half a brain... >>Haha I was thinking exactly the same thing. People act as if they're paying money for this, they aren't!Looking forward of course to it being back up, great to know about the new servers on their way.Cheers

Guest Pipe

>All, due to the thousands and thousands of e-mails we have>received last night, I have been spending most of my time in>these early AM hours trying to catch up responding along with>my other library managers.>>Thank you all so much for your patience. Once these new>servers are installed on the 23rd, AVSIM will be better than>ever before. I think it will be well worth the wait.>>Just a reminder, the library shouldn't be offline that long,>we are searching and searching for the answer to the problem>at hand. I will keep everyone up to date via this post.>>Thanks everyone. Take care and please be nice to each other!Ignore the crybabies!I

Amazing how threads get taken over by people trying to read in situations which arent there. All I did was bring to the attention of other members that I had a problem and I am more than content to wait until the situation is resolved. I dont think there has been any complaints made by anyone. And it is good to know one isnt alone when a problem starts. So let's get away from the cry baby issue please.The library is a very valuable source to the community and if I have to wait until the 23rd before things get put right I am happy to do that and if theres going to be subcsription I would support that as wellJohn

Guest Zevious Zoquis

er, check out the post by our good friend mr. walkgeo above - which is what I was referring to in my post...