Sign in to follow this  
Guest belga1

cant log in to library

Hi allFor some time I have - along with everyone else - had slow download speeds at weekends due to the peak usage of the library. This I have got round by downloading at other times.Today for the first time in 4 years I am not even being allowed access to the library - the message coming back that I have not allowed cookies. Very odd as I allow them all and dont have any problems with places like flightsim.com pr my virtual airlines.I simply do not understand this situation and put it down to another sign of over use of the server. Would welcome some guidance here - really love the library facility but this is beginning to be a bit of a hassle.John

Guest LeeWang

I can't login to the file lib either. Same problem as you, saying my broswer is not allowing cookies, yet it is. Must be a problem with AVSIM's LibLee

Same problem here also. Started a couple of hours ago after downloading some files just this morning.Maurice

Same here. I was downloading last nigh without issues and I have been able to get in today as well.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

thanx for the confirmation its not just me - guess theres another server problem somewhere.i would be more than willing to pay a subscription for this library if i felt that would allevieate the contimual server probels we have experienced recentlyjust going to sit back for moment and see what happens - but frustrating that every weekend these days something cannot cope although i do accept heavy usage and a sign of how popular the hobby and this site have begome.john

Guest milliotseb

Same for me since 2 hours

Guest ha5mvo

Yes, same cookie story.FireFox issued an update yesterday I wonder if it's related

Yep, same problem here.I also use Firefox but did not install any update.Ed

Guest Kristiaan-D

I will joing this 'party'. I also can't enter the library..Greetings. -Kristiaan. "The airport runway is the most important mainstreet in any town."

Same story here, unable to Login to the File library with either I.E or Firefox.In common with others I was also downloading files up to a few hours ago.Jim

Add me to the list. Don't think its a Firefox problem, Internet Explorer won't work for me either. - Roger

Guest nelsonde

Problem here too, ie7. I allowed all cookies and still no joy.-DaveFly PGV!