Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

New commander today?

Guest Milton

Adam,Again I sincerely thank you for the warm comments. These and others like them are the only payment we accept. Comments like these continue to fuel our efforts and hopefully see us through the Commander series.Regarding adding a gauge to your panel, a default gauge can be added simply by adding a gauge statement to the panel.cfg and positioning the gauge on the bitmap with its x,y coordinates. It may be easier to find the gauge statement in the Mooney panel.cfg and copy/paste it to the 520 panel.cfg as the next gauge in the series listed. Increment the gauge number by one, and set the coordinates.This would be a good starting point:gauge63=Mooney_Bravo!Amps, 759, 588Remember you will also have to change the background bitmap to add a bezel.Warm RegardsMilton

Guest ba747heavy

I love the Commander 520! :9 It truely is a great addon!

Guest abent

Hi Milton. Well that was easy! I got the gauge resized and snapped into place after about 9-10 tries - little tweak here, little nudge there. I think it looks quite decent. Obviously one made for the Commander would be better but this is fine.The only thing I was wondering about is if I can change the hue of the Mooney ammeter gauge a bit to match the needles on the Commander gauges. They are a little less bright/white than the Mooney gauge. Do you think this could be done with software like MSPaint or something similar?Again, thanks a bunch for the help. I'm a happy camper now! :-)Adam

Guest Milton

The mooney gauge is a compiled one and not editable without the source code.If you can find an xml gauge from some other source, you could edit the bitmap and needle to the desired color.Milton

Guest abent

Thank you very much sir!Now back to flying the Commander!Adam

Guest Mirage

Hi, is it going to be released today? Andy

Doesn't look like it at this point, but will certainly be worth the wait in my humble.....Best Regards,

Guest Milton

It will be released Sunday late ... just awaiting a final change.All packaged up ready to go except for that.Filenames will be AC560AV (VC version) and AC560A1 (No-VC version).We just finished updating the Commander website:http://www.flightsimonline.com/ac560/Only the FAQ's page left to do.Milton

Guest Milton

Thanks for the patience :-) ... the 2 versions are ready for upload and I will likely have that done this (Sunday) evening.Milton

Adam,You already have the "Amps" gauge you need!!The Gauge callout is...ST_500!ST_AMPSYou just need to find a location for it!!Scott

Guest Milton

Hello Commander Pilots ;-)I have just completed uploads of the freeware Aero Commander 560A(HC). (HC=High Compression)There are two files:AC560A1 = No Virtual CockpitAC560AV = Has Virtual CockpitThey should be showing up in the next few hours if our great library managers stay true to their trends. :-)The AC560A(HC) web page is here: http://www.flightsimonline.com/ac560/I hope you enjoy the fruits of our labors (of love).Thanks to Scott Thomas for the great panels for the Commander series, and to Andr

Guest rogue1

Got it, thanks Milton. Will have to wait until tomorrow to give her a go.Jim

Guest danowat

Hi Milton,Thank you very much, downloading now!!, but as I am at work I will have to wait untill I get home :(.Dan

Guest abent

Scott,That's fantastic news!!!! So I just insert the line in the .cfg? The gauge is already in the Texture folder? It otta be easy as I already have the correct coordinates. Just a matter of replacing the gauge.I also inserted another switch for the other generator and a seatbelt and no smoking sign just below the start switches. This is really fun.Thanks a lot!!!Adam

Guest abent

You guys are the best! I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to d/l it after work today. Something to look forward to fer sure.Adam