Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marvel

Edit voice pack fail to initiate

Guest Marvel

Hello, I've download the edit voicepack2.2 and when I doubble click on its' exe there's an error says edit voice pack fail to initiate click ok to terminate program. Does anyone encountered this and know how to deal with it? oh, btw I'm using Win XP which is clamed to work fine with the edit voicepack.

Guest frankcubillos

Lars has a support forum at ProjectAI, might want to try him there :-wave---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

Guest Marvel

Now I know it, I didn't install the .net frame work. Just finished the 20 megs download and installed and now everything's working ok. I was missleading that the windows XP has included .net framework in the first place. it's just me

Guest Milamber

Nope...Only in versions with SP1 built in.

What version ot NET. Framework did you download. I see version 1.1 is available. If it was 1.1, please let me know as I want to update to that version, but I want to know that Editvoicepack works with it first.

Guest Marvel

I downloaded the version 1.0 as a full download, I saw in Microsoft website that 1.1 is present but I don't like to install the webinstall method. hmm, btw I'm using windows XP SP1 here but I can't launch edit voicepack in the first place so I guess it is not included?