Sign in to follow this  
kgamaggio

MD11F not innitializing

PMDG team,thanks for the MD11, my favorite aircraft.Just to let you know on a recent discovery. I configured the aircraft with no Cargo and no fuel. Upon loadin it it would not show the innitialization countdown and all screens remained blank, no chance to power up etc.Loading one cargo station solved the issue. You folks may want to look into this one..And now on to planning my first long flight!Cheers,Kris GamaggioFleetcaptain Stevens VA

PMDG team,thanks for the MD11, my favorite aircraft.Just to let you know on a recent discovery. I configured the aircraft with no Cargo and no fuel. Upon loadin it it would not show the innitialization countdown and all screens remained blank, no chance to power up etc.Loading one cargo station solved the issue. You folks may want to look into this one..And now on to planning my first long flight!Cheers,Kris GamaggioFleetcaptain Stevens VA
Kris, Yes we are aware of that. It will happen if the payload is less than 100 LBS. We are going to issue an updated Load Manager that fixes the problem sometime next week (unfortunately we found about this too late to include the fix in the scheduled today's update).Meanwhile, adding just one cargo station (in the freighter) or one passenger (in the pax version) will solve the problem.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg