Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 Updates Available

Captains-I have just made live the PMDG MD-11 v1.10.0051 for BOTH FSX and FS2004!This update brings both the FSX and FS9 versions to parity, includes a significant number of updates for the FSX version, and slightly more than a dozen for the FS9 version.You can download both updates from the PMDG Downloads page. Select Service Updates, and they are at the top of the stack...Note to FS9 and COMBO customers: Here is a little cheat for you: Since you guys all have received download links within the past 4 days, you can use your link to pull a copy of the full v1.10.0051 installer from your account if you wish to. It isn't required- but you can if you want to...Here are the list of fixes for the FS9 v1.10.0051 update:External Model

1. Fixed nose gear door animation (all models).2. Fixed light leak around door R1 (passenger models).3. Fixed light leak around aft lower lobe cargo door (passenger models).

Virtual Cockpit

4. Fixed shimmering text on fire handle housing.5. Fixed shimmering text on FCP black buttons on "b" models.6. Fixed gaps in Cargo VC overhead.7. Fixed missing Cabin Air switch on Cargo VC overhead.8. Fixed gap on top left corner of windshield gasket.9. Fixed second Digit of Passenger count showing more than one number.

Other:

10. Cabin pressure outflow valve was commanded to close when any door was open on ground.11. During engine start, after the first engine was started the hydraulic system RMPs were turnedon, although they shouldn

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest SIMU_3G7

Good Morning PMDG, :( Thanks for the Update Gentlemen, and Again and Again thanks for such a wonderfull Product. :( Gilles from the PMDG heaven . :(

Guest HeavyMetal

Thanks Robert.. Just installed the update.. Great work PMDG Crew.. :(

I knew if I stopped waiting for the update and decided to go for another flight that the update would come while I was in the air! :(Thanks a bunch for this update so fast! My prepatch flight was so awesome that I can't imagine how nice it'll be now! :(

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Thank you for updating so fast after the release of the FS9 version. The fact that you always try to do your best for us is the reason that you are one of the few developers for FS that I will buy from :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi Captain. I still have the link for download the MD-11, active. Is the new installer updated?Thanks.Update: I downloaded it, and the readme says 1.10.0051. So seems OK.Miquel Egea.

Hi,thanks for the Patch and you`re hard work. :( Since the update the DOME Lights are gone (Out of function). Also the Flood Lights are still ugly, looks like milk on the panels.Thanks for you`re advice.System:FSX SP2 Accel. (Clean Install)Vista 32BitNvidia 180.xxGreetings from GermanyAlexander MachnerEDID(2):Looks like the Dome and the Emerg. Lights switches are mixed. Sorry missed to say I`m using the VC.

Since the update the DOME Lights are gone (Out of function). Also the Flood Lights are still ugly, looks like milk on the panels.
Yes thanks for the patch.I too find the DOME lights no longer work in the VC. And the "thunderstorm" lights look worse than before the patch.

Matthew S

Guest Mzehmed

Ah, thank you very much to PMDG for the patch. :( Just a quick query, is there an option available to display terrain or weather radars?

Thx. a lot Robert and all of your staff!But I

A important heads-up for FS2Crew PMDG MD-11 Edition owners since I'm getting emails about it:Installing these new PMDG updates will not affect either the recently released FS9 version of FS2Crew MD-11 or the FSX version of FS2Crew MD-11.You're good to install these updates.