Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

FS9-MD11_No Main Door!

Another little problem (a side from parking brake that doesn't lock)...My main door is gone!Door-is-Gone.jpg

Another little problem (a side from parking brake that doesn't lock)...My main door is gone!
(name?)It is not gone, it is just open!

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

(name?)It is not gone, it is just open!
If it is open, I can't seem to close it using "Shift+E" I get the door closing message, but no door closes.

If it is open, I can't seem to close it using "Shift+E" I get the door closing message, but no door closes.
My friend, please give me a name to address you (besides beeing a forum rule).Shift-E will not work. You can either assign your own keyboard commands from the PMDG menu, or use the "FS ACTIONS SHORTCUTS" menu on the MCDU (accessible from the MENU key of the MCDU). Take some time to read the Introduction document of the manuals. It contains a lot of useful information you need to know to be able to operate the PMDG MD-11.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

My friend, please give me a name to address you (besides beeing a forum rule).Shift-E will not work. You can either assign your own keyboard commands from the PMDG menu, or use the "FS ACTIONS SHORTCUTS" menu on the MCDU (accessible from the MENU key of the MCDU). Take some time to read the Introduction document of the manuals. It contains a lot of useful information you need to know to be able to operate the PMDG MD-11.
Just call me Bob and my very sincere apology. :( That's the problem when you have already made many trips on the FSX version, you think you don't have to review the manuals.I have worked the FSX version so much with the MCDU shortcuts, but completely forgot about that when I went to use this version! Again, I am very sorry. This is absolutely the most awesome airliner simulation that has been released by anyone. Great job.Bob