Sign in to follow this  
Guest TallGuyPete

What is meant by Writen Confirmation?

Guest Tall_Guy_Pete

Hi all I am wanting to upload my first few files that i have created but im having thoughts about writen confirmation :You must have written permission to upload the works of othersDoes this mean in letter form or can this be a simple email?Plus also I create all my files as a setup.exe using install creator does this come under:"Screening and Availability: No files will be available for downloading until they have been screened by staff. "Screening" may consist of checking the integrity of the compressed file, determining the nature of the file package; "Screening" does not include installing the file package to determine if it works or determining whether the files are virus-free. Screening and posting will usually take place several times during the course of the day. "What exactly will be checked, I know that I fully test my setup excutables before uploading and also I make sure that everything is not only installed correctly but also virus Scanned with Up-to-Date Norton Anti virus software!I understand that I must use my full name as "Peter Slater" but can i still include the following (A.K.A Tall Guy Pete) in the text file mentioned in the agreements.Thankyou all for replying, hope to hear soon as I have holiday off work and was hoping to get things on the move.Peter Slaterps: thanks again in advance!

Peter,The upload process may seem intimidating at first, but really those are just the basic rules! :)You are fine, just go ahead and upload. Go ahead and include whatever name you want in the read-me just as long as it's relevant.Have a great day and I look forward to accepting your files... ;)

Guest TallGuyPete

Thank you mate,I would have replied but internet has been down, plsu then I started uni so sorry about the long awaited acceptence and reply.I will be reasing several packs once I ask Ben Hewitt's permission and POSKY and Fokker and Meljet and all the other poeple whome I have mentioned in my readme files of these packs that I have done.Not giving too much away I have created packs which are a simple setup.exe whjich installs all types of aircraft which have included (professional panels / sounds / flight dynamics and also callouts and flight deck assistant systems!)I'll explain that when I get round to developing the setup.exe for each pack and also have the time to creat and upload them!TGP :DMAKING FS INSTALLMENTS EASIER!VISIT MY SITE!To be updated still > Havent got around to doing it > Even though I wanted to have it already up by now :(