Sign in to follow this  
MeneMene

small issue

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and it's great.I just saw one issue today- thought I might let you know. Don't know if it's rc4 related or not.After I landed at Corpus Christi, Texas today with an American Eagle flight, and as I was lining up to park, all of a sudden a Southwest 737, parked on the other side of the terminal, blasted forward, through the building and me, as if it had slew mode. A few seconds later, I heard that SW plane requesting pupshback + taxi. It then proceeded to taxi around over the water.Just reporting it. Again, I've been using this for weeks and have had no incidents, and I;ve never seen anything like this before with RC4 or even the default ATC.

It almost from an FS AI point of view sound like your dominant AFCAD does not match your Corpus Christie airport or another nearby airport has an AFCAD there. There seems to be a taxiway running through your building or a scenery mismatch there. I'd use AFCAD if FS9 to check this out. This would not have anything to do with RC since it does not move ground ai but when your are within a few miles of touchdown will freeze them to prevent runway encroachment. Did you add anything of an AFCAD type or airport scenery around Corpus Christi?If you have FSX this utility should help. I believe it is freeware. It is similar to AFCAD for FS9:http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk/index.html

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and it's great.I just saw one issue today- thought I might let you know. Don't know if it's rc4 related or not.After I landed at Corpus Christi, Texas today with an American Eagle flight, and as I was lining up to park, all of a sudden a Southwest 737, parked on the other side of the terminal, blasted forward, through the building and me, as if it had slew mode. A few seconds later, I heard that SW plane requesting pupshback + taxi. It then proceeded to taxi around over the water.Just reporting it. Again, I've been using this for weeks and have had no incidents, and I;ve never seen anything like this before with RC4 or even the default ATC.

no, it's just the default scenery.Again, it was a one-time issue, and I've never seen it before, and I doubt RC has anything to do with it.It was if the aircraft had a slew mode on. I don't think it was something funny with a taxiway, because this thing was going fast.oh well. I don't thin I'll see it again. thanks for the reply.