1.67gb at KSEA. 1.92gb at KLAX with exact same settings prior to update. No OOM.Nice work guys, and fast, too!Mark

Flew several hours last night with the beta update and autogen back to the "dense" setting. The OOM problem appears to have gone.Tom

Well, I'm still getting OOMs I'm afraid. Flew FSDT Geneva -> C9 Schipol in the DA Fokker three times to makes sure. Two ASA flights ended up in OOMs on finals (as could be expected), one AS6.5 flight completed without any problems. With ASA the memory load was 1,14Gb when FS9 crashed, with AS6.5 896Mb upon landing. The crashes happened in clear weather, so no changes to cloud cover influencing memory loads.On a completely unrelated note, there seem to be problems with baro pressure (ASA failed to set it at the beginning of flight #1 and at the end of flight #2), also had snow at Geneva appear and disappear intermittently.

Hi Mac,Please post any log files in your ASA folder.Thanks,

Hi Mac,Please post any log files in your ASA folder.Thanks,
Unfortunately I've since used ASA again while AI spotting and that seems to have wiped the OOM logs :-/I'll try to get you something next time I set out on a flight, unfortunately that won't be for a while.Cheers,Mack

Installed the update today. Did four flights about 1.5 hour each. On the first flight after 16min of flying I had to restart. Received a fatal error message. Restarted and flight went ok. On the second flight after about 45min the sky became CAVOK suddenly. Weather report was correct but ASA was not feeding weather to FSX. It looks that simconnect wasn't working for ASA. The third flight was ok. Weather for the flight was like reported. On the last flight everything was right until I landed. I parked at the gate and after sitting there for about 5 min. while I was filling a flight report on my virtual company web site I received that infamous message: OOM Tomorrow I will try again

Gilles Boily