Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike_2011

Assigning Yoke Commands

Guest Mike_2011

I have the CH Yoke USB Version and I am trying to set a command for ATS Disconnect and AP Disconnect but it wont detect any of the buttons I pressed?

I posted a topic a little while ago, but no one answered. My question was different, but I'm wanted the same as you since you need it in the MD-11.I just completed a flight, and prior to take-off I remapped the button I was using as Spoiler deploy to AP Disconnect in the MSFS key assignments section. Just a simple remapping within MSFS. I'm gonna look when I have more time at using FSUIPC to map a button so I can still use the yoke button as a spoiler deploy in other aircraft. Need to experiment.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

I have the CH Yoke USB Version and I am trying to set a command for ATS Disconnect and AP Disconnect but it wont detect any of the buttons I pressed?
Michael,At the Introduction document in the Manuals there is a table that lists all native FS commands that are implemented in the MD-11 and how they are interpreted. For these commands you can assign yoke buttons from the FS commands menu.For AP Disconnect assign a yoke buton to " "Autopilot Master On/Off""For ATS disconnect to "Autothrottle Arm"

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

In a fully registered FSUIPC you can also map a controller button to give out virtual keystrokes. Just be sure there is no conflict with other keystroke assignments first.If the MD has non-FS standard functions that can be mapped within the PMDG keystroke assignment utility, assign it to a key there and then go into FSUIPC and setup your controller button to issue that key stroke.This has already worked for another PMDG 747 user.