Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delta747

Repaints

Guest Delta747

Hey everyone,Ok I fly on FSX and non of the repaints that I do work not even with paint kits. I wanted a delta A-330 from the NW merger but it never work I get black aircraft. i would love some advice or if anyone wants to share for POSKY! Any help is apperciated!~Spencer

Normally, when you see a "black" aircraft it means that one of the following problems exists:The "title=" entry in the aircraft.cfg file does not match the file ID of the texture folder. Check the title match and also see if the proper files are in the texture folder.The *.mdl file (the model) is calling for a texture that does not match the texture file IDs (the "t" and "l" files). For example, you have a GE-engined texture set but you've configured it as a PW-engined model the aircraft will be black. The "model=" entry in the aircraft.cfg file must match (EXACTLY) the *.mdl file ID (minus the extension).Another (remote) possiblity is your flightplans.txt file calls for an aircraft that is not in the aircraft.txt file of your FP or the aircraft called in the FP does not exist in your aircraft folder.Bottom line - check all configurations and file IDs to see if they match.fb

Guest Delta747

Well thank you however when I download the paint kit anmd paint it still doesn't work even with the correct aircraft. Any help you can give me... Thank you so much.