Sign in to follow this  
Guest rekhraj

multiple plane purchase in fspassengers

Guest rekhraj77

hey there...i'm a regular fspassengers user...i'm trying to expand my 737 fleet...however...i cant seem to buy 2 of the same kind of planes.....help pls.... its like if i already have a landmark 737....i cant purchase another landmark 737...i have no idea wat to do.....

hey there...i'm a regular fspassengers user...i'm trying to expand my 737 fleet...however...i cant seem to buy 2 of the same kind of planes.....help pls.... its like if i already have a landmark 737....i cant purchase another landmark 737...i have no idea wat to do.....
Did you try changing the tail number?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest rekhraj
Did you try changing the tail number?
no actually...will do so now....btw...how do i change the tail number...sorry am a newbie :(

Guest rekhraj

ok i finally found how to change the tail number.....its under atc_id right?....well i changed it and it still doesnt work :(

Guest lgvpilot1
ok i finally found how to change the tail number.....its under atc_id right?....well i changed it and it still doesnt work :(
Try adding another aircraft in the config file and then change its name slightlyie ui_variation="Landmark Airlines"Change it to ui_variation="Landmark Airline"Not 100% sure I cant remember exatly what fspassengers uses to identify the aircraft that you "own"I know you can buy the same aircraft several times , i just cant remember the exact identifier , when Im back at my PC i will check for you Mark

Guest rekhraj

alright man will try and will let u know...thanks :)

Guest lgvpilot1
alright man will try and will let u know...thanks :)
you are going to have to change the title name as welltitle=Boeing 737-400change it to title=Boeing 737 or what ever takes your fancy Post back if you are having problemsMark

Guest rekhraj

hey it works!!...thanx alot :)...

Glad you got it sorted out. Its a fun program that fspassengers.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest rekhraj

yeah...when i recently got it...my flaps always used to break...hahaha

Ya I just did a flight from cyyc to ksea and about 170 miles out got a fuel imbalance warning. It sfunny how this program will get you second guessing. At first I thought it was something I did wrong, diagnosed a bit and realized had a fuel leak in the left tank. declared an emergency, did a 180 back to cyyc landed safely with fuel available only in the right tank.makes you really pay attention.This was witth the PMDG 737 so it was a little exciting trying to diagnose the problem, played with a few feul pump switches, croossfeed valve etc. Was very fun situuation.

Guest rekhraj

cool.....but in my pc....whenever i use PMDG planes...the pc lags :(