Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaunsmithrvc

Back after 2 years....

Guest shaunsmithrvc

Hi peeps,Havent been long back into the whole FS thing after a 2 year break and need some help setting things up again.....Ive managed to get my head around most of it, but how do I set up some decent AI aircraft? I remember ages ago I spent a long time doing this, finding cool liveries from several airlines, playing about with them etc, esp the Frontier liveries with all the animals on the tail. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to go about doing this again? Its a little vague i know...Many thanks

Hi peeps,Havent been long back into the whole FS thing after a 2 year break and need some help setting things up again.....Ive managed to get my head around most of it, but how do I set up some decent AI aircraft? I remember ages ago I spent a long time doing this, finding cool liveries from several airlines, playing about with them etc, esp the Frontier liveries with all the animals on the tail. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to go about doing this again? Its a little vague i know...Many thanks
Welcome back to our common hobby or as many of us find it - our addiction!I believe it is safe to say that a large majority of us feel the World of AI packages are the way to go.They install very easily and the packages cover just about any airline you can imagine.This is a link to their website:http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.phpYou likely wish to disable the default FS traffic file which is named traffic030528.bgl. Assuming a default installation of FS2004, that file will be found here: Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\World\sceneryJust rename it with a BAK extension - traffic030528.bgl.BAK. That will effectively disable it but allow you to enable it again if you should ever want to. That will get rid of all of the default aircraft traffic, including GA traffic, so you may also want to install some of the GA packages which are available also.I am sure you will be pleased with the WOAI packages.Hope this helps. :(

Guest rekhraj

world of AI is an excellent traffic freeware...but be warned that the traffic doesnt show up all that well in default airports...unless u modify the afcad files....in lay man terms....add more parking spaces.....or else u'd end up with ard 5 planes in d whole airport area...hahaha....

world of AI is an excellent traffic freeware...but be warned that the traffic doesnt show up all that well in default airports...unless u modify the afcad files....in lay man terms....add more parking spaces.....or else u'd end up with ard 5 planes in d whole airport area...hahaha....
One can always download already modified parking layouts for most airports. These are called AFCADS. They can all be found here at AvSim or most other flight simulation web sites. Welcome back to fun. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest rekhraj
One can always download already modified parking layouts for most airports. These are called AFCADS. They can all be found here at AvSim or most other flight simulation web sites. Welcome back to fun. Dave Vega
yea no doubt abt that friend..but personally i prefer to use AFCAD 2.21...as i find it kinda fun to mess ard with the AFCAD files...lol