Since installing ASA I have an intermittent flickering screen problem. My 2D panel regardless of aircraft flickers on and off for a minute or so..it happens every 15 mins or so and only happens when running ASA. I am running ASA on another computer using WideFS to network to my FS computer. I don't have this problem with AS6 (well it does flicker but only once, not constantly for a few minutes like ASA)ThanksBenFS9

Since installing ASA I have an intermittent flickering screen problem. My 2D panel regardless of aircraft flickers on and off for a minute or so..it happens every 15 mins or so and only happens when running ASA. I am running ASA on another computer using WideFS to network to my FS computer. I don't have this problem with AS6 (well it does flicker but only once, not constantly for a few minutes like ASA)ThanksBenFS9
This is happening to me as well. FS9 and ASA via WideFS, just like Ben.Regards,Jure

Hi All,I have the same type of set up now, but this doesn't happen to me. So, let's first see if this happens while ASA is doing something in particular like downloading. Then we'll see.Thanks,

Ok so this happens when ' Sending Global FS9 weather...' shows up in the log..the screen (well the 2D panel only) flashes on and off, blinking for a few minutes then stops when the update is complete I think. I am using a 8800GTX card if that helps.ThanksBen

Hi,Just another idea: Are you using DXT clouds? If so RenderToTexture must be switched on to avoid a CTD. But then ASA flickers the screen when changing weather. If you don't use DXT clouds you can turn it off and then ASA, ASV, etc. are not flickering the screen when injecting new weather.RgdsReinhard