Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

For SERIOUS VFR flyers- a new adventure!!

For some reason , the people at http://fsadventures.net appear to be very reluctant to advertise the existence of their terrific, free ATC adventures!!! Don't be so shy Fermin!!! So I will advertise for them !! :)"Cross-country VFR flight to Australia's capital city. Real background ATC specific to each frequency, on-board virtual co-pilot & extensive pre-flight briefing documentation. For the serious-minded VFR pilot.""There!!!:)Barry

"For the serious-minded VFR pilot."Hmm not for me then...me navigating somewhere over Europe:-This here tourist map of italy shows that the airport should be right next to a big lake thingy with a mountain next to it. Well, I can clearly see that lake and mountain when I look out the windshield, but no airport...*brings up GPS*Ooops, wrong lake and mountain thingy, still 30 miles to go:)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi !I have just finished the adventure "Wollongong to Canberra VFR Adventure" and also the one named "Moorabbin to MT Hotham VFR Adventure" with which I obtained my PPL certificate.Realized very well, all these adventures are pleasant to fly. Thank you with the developers.Al

Thanks Bazza,That's a great site us Aussies.Sean.

Hi Barry (Al & Sean),Why would we need to do any self-promotion when we have you. With this post you have just single-handedly upped our hits for the day by 100%, I think we need to put you on the payroll...:)With this series of VFR Adventures we hope to dispell the misconception that VFR flying is a pushover, it requires alot of planning and good inflight techniques. Sure beats punching in the company route on the FMC...Fermin - fsadventures.net][/b

Guest Richard_H

I am one of the people who checked out the site, and downloaded the Wollongong

Wow! What a cool site, I hadn't looked at that one before. I love flying VFR, so methinks I'll have a lot of fun flying these adventures.KP