Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlightLevel380

Am I Dreaming?

Guest FlightLevel380

Thank you Ed for developing this unbelievable software! Once configured and after disabling NOD32 antivirus it works amazing!!Thought that I'd share some sreenshots taken using TileProxy in Banff, Scottsdale, and Montreal:ScreenshotsMike

Well, the credit actually goes to Christian Buchner not me. He's the the author and designer of TileProxy and the "cbuchner1" on this forum. I'm just a "fan" who conjured up a tutorial to help new users get a leg up on TP. I mention that early in the tutorial, but some folks miss it I suppose when whisking through to get up and running. No worries though mate! Your enthusiasm has been felt by all who've had the same rush when TP cranks up for the first time...for us long tome flight simmers the feeling can only be described as like being "Born Again". Enjoy TP and thanks for the screens.-EdP.S. CB... I'll move the mention about you being the author to the head of the tutorial so folks aren't confused. I've received a few emails from folks with programming questions too...so it's likely a common mis-understanding.

"We shall not cease from exploration...

and the end of all our exploring...

will be to arrive where we started...

and know the place for the first time."

- T. S. Eliot

Guest FlightLevel380

I guess in all the excitement I gave praise to the wrong guy. Well not completely because Ed's tutorial got me going, great tutorial Ed!And thanks goes to Christian Buchner for developing this superb software. Sorry for the mixup.Mike