Sign in to follow this  
jkmachado

MD-11 Unable to Validate

I was having problems with the MD11 not initializing so I unistalled it; now I'm trying to reinstall and cannot be validated. I already emailed support (waiting for a response) but I'm wondering what causes this. Also, can anyone tell me how long it takes for the manuals to arrive Fedex ground standard here in the US?Thanks in advance.Jose Machado

Jose-Try again now- you should be all set.I've sent you information on your manuals shipment via private email

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

It works now, thank you very much. Haven't gotten the email yet, I'll follow up later.Off to flying now!!! :( Jose

Jose-Try again now- you should be all set.I've sent you information on your manuals shipment via private email
Hi Captain,I also have this problem, could you please look it up ? Thanks :( Anthony

Anthony

WIN 11 - MSFS 2020 - X-plane 12

i7 13700KF - ZOTAC OC - RTX 4080 - 4K

Anthony, what problem? Unable to intialize or unable to validate?Also, I'm sure they would appreciate your full name. Don't know how many Anthonys there are... must be a couple.

Dan Downs KCRP

Anthony, what problem? Unable to intialize or unable to validate?Also, I'm sure they would appreciate your full name. Don't know how many Anthonys there are... must be a couple.
I actually had a question about this - The new rules state that we need to use our full name. For various reasons, I'm not entirely comfortable with having my full name out on an internet forum that anyone can see. Is it absolutely required that we use our first and last name for support on the forum? If I have validation issues, I would handle that via e-mail, and I have no problem including my full name in a non-public setting.-stefan

I actually had a question about this - The new rules state that we need to use our full name. For various reasons, I'm not entirely comfortable with having my full name out on an internet forum that anyone can see. Is it absolutely required that we use our first and last name for support on the forum? If I have validation issues, I would handle that via e-mail, and I have no problem including my full name in a non-public setting.-stefan
I also feel quite uncomfortable using my full name on the forum. But if it's the rules it's the rules so will not be posting here.Anyway I send a mail to support two days ago and didn't get a response yet.It's for validating the product , the installation said I reached the limit authorized for my license (MD-11) Order is: 106951Kind regardsAnthony

Anthony

WIN 11 - MSFS 2020 - X-plane 12

i7 13700KF - ZOTAC OC - RTX 4080 - 4K

Dear PMDG Team I'm not being able to validade a MD11-FSX install, already sent an e-mail but no response, please if there is anything you can do to solve this issue I'll appreciate it! Order ID 105469 Leonardo Soares

Guest oesti

Dear PMDG Team,I am also one of the victims: I tryed to install the MD11 after full new installation of my Windows XP.For my FS9 the validation of my order ID is not possible/working, for any reason.My order ID: 112059My first email was sent last saturday. Mybe the Team in the customer Forum is quicker.Thanks a lot, I can

For those of you that say you aren't getting a reply, are you getting the automated response? If not, something along the way is blocking the email. Make sure you check your spam folder, and if you don't see anything in there, try using another email address. I personally use Gmail and haven't had any issues, but I think hotmail works as well.

Guest oesti
For those of you that say you aren't getting a reply, are you getting the automated response? If not, something along the way is blocking the email. Make sure you check your spam folder, and if you don't see anything in there, try using another email address. I personally use Gmail and haven't had any issues, but I think hotmail works as well.
Thanks for advice but I used yahoo, where no SPAM filter should block my sending...I will try again from a different adress...

Guest oesti

Thanks to the PMDG support team.Problem solved...after sending me the password again I can proceed now! :(