Sign in to follow this  
Guest sevenalvan

WARNING - Simmotion / CIM

Guest sevenalvan

Hello allI don't do this lightly and I know I am not meant to post regarding disputes but I must post a warning of my experiences over nearly 2 years with the purchase of a 3 axis motion base from Cockpit in Motion of the Netherlands, run by Mr Kay Hunze. As you can imagine this cost quite a lot of money and I don't want others to loose thousands or Euros, Dollars or Pounds as I have.The product was very, very late in arriving and then would not work. I was returned to Hunze/CIM to be rebuilt and they have had it for nearly 5 months with only lame excuses. Once they received my money their communication was dreadful...they refuse to talk on the phone and only email after repeated messages.In the meanwhile CIM has morphed in Simmotion and I also note another company called MSESimulation whose products bear an uncanny resemblance to Simmotions....Mr Hunze denied any connection but I found out the website was registered in his name! So I will let you draw your own conclusions.I am in touch with another CIM/Simmotion customer who has also paid for a motion base a long time ago and received nothing but excuses.Please, please be very careful with anything to do with Cockpit in Motion, Simmotion (and possibly MSESimulation) and Mr Kay Hunze (and his sidekick Ms Marielle Metten).They have taken my money and now my property (my returned base) and have nothing to show for it. If you are in any doubt about dealing with these companies or individuals please get in touch. Please do not be so trusting as I was as unfortunately there are people out there who make promises they can't deliver and who should not be in business. Do not trust Mr Hunze with 1c of your money!Maybe (or probably) the administrators of this forum will lock or delete this message....I just hope before that happens at least one person will read this who might otherwise have been conned by these people and think again before dealing with them.Mark