Sign in to follow this  
Guest theone

747 Queen of the skies

Guest theone

As no one has been to help me so far on this forum, Nothing works was the topic. I have tried to contact PMDG only to have my mail sent back unable to deliver.How do I contact some one who can, I hope help me with my problems.ThanksJohn.

If you don't get an automate reply from pmdg support ( support@precisionmanuals.com ) then their picky filter is blocking you. Many that have this problem will open a free email account with someone like google mail to get through. You can try this.As far as the original problem statement, nonething works is pretty vague. Without looking for your original post I can't help you here.

Dan Downs KCRP

Also make sure your spam filter allows precisionmanuals.com through.Some outgoing and incoming ISP services reject e-mails with .exe or .zip including an .exe attachment as well so rename any .exe attachment before sending.

Guest theone
If you don't get an automate reply from pmdg support ( support@precisionmanuals.com ) then their picky filter is blocking you. Many that have this problem will open a free email account with someone like google mail to get through. You can try this.As far as the original problem statement, nonething works is pretty vague. Without looking for your original post I can't help you here.
Hi Dan, I am using googlemail but have not received any auto reply. My problem is that from a cold dark cock pit external power switch does not show available, I have no lights outside when using over head panel, the Eicas does not work no buttons operate, blank screen. no tcas unable to set transponder, and all screens on the F/Os side are blank. Push back tool does not show, unable to set the trim,Flaps show no movement even though the indicator does. plus there are more of the switch's that do not indicate that they are working on the overhead.I have reinstalled several times now, my validation was okay. All seems okay on loading a live cock pit.any help you can give would be great.ThanksJohn viney.

Find the checklist in the manual (see NORMAL PROCEDURES 5-3). After you turn on the battery and put STBY power on AUTO you will be able to connect to ground power and start the APU. Just follow the checklist.No automated response to your email?? Maybe someone from the company can jump in here. You should get one using most POP postoffice services or gmail.Hope the checklist helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest theone
Find the checklist in the manual (see NORMAL PROCEDURES 5-3). After you turn on the battery and put STBY power on AUTO you will be able to connect to ground power and start the APU. Just follow the checklist.No automated response to your email?? Maybe someone from the company can jump in here. You should get one using most POP postoffice services or gmail.Hope the checklist helps.
Cheers Dan will give it a try, I have now managed to get an auto response after finding how to sort out pop up blockers on apple.John viney