Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Airport Trivia IV

Well, the second and last one for today. Just literally found the pictures on my hard drive. Flew there in December 2005. Actually no terminal pics and thus the most difficult trivia so far but again: I know there are folks from all over the world around here and I am confident that one might recall this beautiful spot. Hint: the third pic at the bottom shows the capital of this small country.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Actually no terminal pics and thus the most difficult trivia so far
obviously too difficult. another hint: It's in the Indian Ocean, population as of 2007 is 1,264,866 and you drive on the left side...any takers?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest Paulc1
obviously too difficult. another hint: It's in the Indian Ocean, population as of 2007 is 1,264,866 and you drive on the left side...any takers?
Have a guess at Sri Lanka

Have a guess at Sri Lanka
Almost, Paul, nobody got as close as you :( It's Mauritius.brPhil

Phil Leaven