Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amalishkin

VOR navigation

I was woundering if anyone here uses the CS FS9 version 2.1 patched and was able to do VOR navigation ? i can not get clear answer from anything on CS site, basicly when i tune the VOR i can see the DME/ADF arrow move towards the stations but the HSI bar does not deviate, it just highlights solid pink and stays in one location, is that normal? other planes dont do this.thanksAndre.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was woundering if anyone here uses the CS FS9 version 2.1 patched and was able to do VOR navigation ? i can not get clear answer from anything on CS site, basicly when i tune the VOR i can see the DME/ADF arrow move towards the stations but the HSI bar does not deviate, it just highlights solid pink and stays in one location, is that normal? other planes dont do this.thanksAndre.
Hello, am raising this also since I just discovered the same problem 10minutes ago. Either something is not functioning as it should or I am doing something fundamentally wrong, hope it's only the latter.thanks anyone if you can helpjlm

Hello, am raising this also since I just discovered the same problem 10minutes ago. Either something is not functioning as it should or I am doing something fundamentally wrong, hope it's only the latter.thanks anyone if you can helpjlm
going by their excuse for a forum it would seem there are many people with the same issue and those same people are being ignored - those cs wan*ers screwed up something in the 2.1 update - imagine they couldn't even get that right.another cs add-on for the scrapthat's two strikes - I'm not going to be caught out a third time by these amateursjlm

Besides the VOR problem does anybody know why in FS9 this airplane pitches up and down in turns below 230kts? I have the 757 ProPack installed and I thought this problem had been fixed. SO

I have FSX and it doesn't feature this issue, but might I suggest trying a couple of things? Switch to manual from auto on the glareshield next to your course setting knob. Manually dial in a VOR frequency you are sure to be in range of and registers in your RMI. Turn your course knob all the way around until the center part of the arrow moves. If you don't get movement after going all the way around, I'd say you can be pretty sure it isn't something you're doing wrong. Good luck!

I have FSX and it doesn't feature this issue, but might I suggest trying a couple of things? Switch to manual from auto on the glareshield next to your course setting knob. Manually dial in a VOR frequency you are sure to be in range of and registers in your RMI. Turn your course knob all the way around until the center part of the arrow moves. If you don't get movement after going all the way around, I'd say you can be pretty sure it isn't something you're doing wrong. Good luck!
thanks for help, but I think I can confirm it is well and truly inop - DME is ok though - odd. I would question even whether the 2.1 update for fs9 fixed anything at all, the VOR worked before 2.1. Bye the way I have the pro pack, but I understand the 2.1 update is to be applied to the pro pack aswell.jlm

thanks for help, but I think I can confirm it is well and truly inop - DME is ok though - odd. I would question even whether the 2.1 update for fs9 fixed anything at all, the VOR worked before 2.1. Bye the way I have the pro pack, but I understand the 2.1 update is to be applied to the pro pack aswell.jlm
correction - the pro pack is already 2.1 standard.