Sign in to follow this  
BillDickson

Can't access the PMDG options drop down menu in FS9

Hi allI am running the 737s with FS9 in vista 32 with a Nvidia 8800GT 512mb cardMy problem is that I can't use the PMDG options drop down menu in the toolbar.When I click on any of the PMDG options my screen goes black and the options that I want are there but behind the black screen. When I press the windows key on my keyboard I get back to my desktop but when I click on FS9 to restore it I am back to the blank screen. I want to access the airline options but because of this I cant. This issue only occurs with the PMDG 737.I don't know if this will have any bearing on the matter, but when I load my flight I get a sound from my system like a pop up blocker during the loading of the flight.Can you please help.Bill Dickson

Got it sortedI found out that I can access the PMDG options if I am in windows mode and then when I have selected the option I want I swich back to full screen..Bill Dickson