Sign in to follow this  

CHALLENGE - CAMBIE STREET BRIDGE, VACOUVER, BRITISH COL

ALL RIGHT HOTSHOTS - STOP FLYING POINT TO POINT AND FIDDLING WITH GARMIN 500 ETC.LOOK AT THESE SHOTS- ALL FULL THROTTLE:1) f4F WILDCAT, FULL THROTTLE, 8500 RPM, 398 MPH - UNDER THE BRIDGE (WHICH IS 75 FOOT IN HEIGHT)2) AN-24 - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SOUND SET - CAN'T READ THE RUSSIAN GAUGES - PROB. 420 K'S PER HOUR3) SPITFIRE IV - 402 MPH - SHOT BRIDGE, FOLLOWED BY TWO BARREL ROLLS AND THEN A HAMMERHEADCHALLENGE:DO THIS FULL THROTTLE IN A Boeing-727 OR 737. ??777TRIED ALL THREE. CLOSE BUT NO TROPHY.HINT: TAKE OFF TO THE EAST FROM VANCOUVER. STAY AT 1000 FT. AT 15 NM OUT, ROLL IN TO A 60 DEGREE TURN TO PORT, GO TO STARBOARD OF BLACK TOWER. CHARGE IN AT 302 DEGREES. LINE UP LONG BEFORE YOU SEE THE WHITE STRUCTURE (MUSEUM OF SCIENCE).YOU MUST BE ANGLING IN ABOUT 300' BEFORE THE MUSEUM. THESE BOEING BEAUIES DON'T MANEOUVRE AT 400 MPH.HOPE THE JPEGS UP LOADED. IF NOT, I'LL REPOST.THIS IS THE BEST BRIDGE IN FS2002 TO TRY.vrystaat!

Just a couple of suggestions - turn off the caps and post this stuff in the Screenshot Forum where it belongs.Trip

...How about flying along the passing lane from one end of the Lion's Gate Bridge to the other...?

Second try at uploading screenshots!Here they are.Wrong Forum? - "huff-puff"vrystaat!

WHY????I'm also a real-life pilot with twin ratings.In real life, this piece of acrobatics has never been done. It is much discussed by local jocks, but we would all be arrested.Best plane for this would be a MUDRY CAP-10B. However, all I do is poop around BC in a Beech 1900 or a DH Beaver.Now I can do it in FS2002.My brother flew an XFJ-2 Fury in Korea.We are all flying screw balls.My uncle totalled two Bonanzas on approach, and walked away from both.Why??????? Why you say???? Indeed!Because it's there! Just like Mount Everest!Boys: put down your pipes & claret. Try to be young again.Kindest regardsvrystaat!

These are not only SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!They give guidance on how to do some acrobatics.Please reconsider.vrystaat!