Sign in to follow this  

How can i taxi this way???? (pic)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,below you can see what i've found a few minutes after landing at KORD while taxiing following progressive taxi instructions!!!How can i park my Dash-8? Should i change AFCAD file for KORD? I have never tried overlays but...Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)

Guest moomox

Ewwww... That looks like it might be a long wait. Not sure personally if you can specify a prefered taxi route?

That looks like KORD alright! ;-)Regards

What scenery/textures were used for the taxiway in you screen shot?

Guest allblack

Wow!I'd sell my mother for graphics that cool!Lucky man.I'll take my 600Mhz and 128RAM and go hide somewhere.....

Looks like the default KORD with the runtaxtu.zip textures installed.. Download that file and install, it should be available here or flightsim.com.To the original poster: Which way were you *supposed* to taxi? I don't see any progressive taxi line......Edit: Regardless, the only 2 options are to wait it out for your assigned taxi route to clear, or ignore the assigned route and take an alternate route (either wait for an opening ahead of you, or pull a tight U-turn and detour in the other direction...)Or make them all disappear by increasing the sim rate to 8X or higher, and returning it to 1X. :D

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

>I'd sell my mother for graphics that cool!

one positive thing about non ai traffic (i.e. "you") is that you do not need to use the taxiways. whenever i get behind a line of planes, i just cut across the grass and sneak around themyeah, i've done that plenty o' times!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

>To the original poster: Which way were you *supposed* to >taxi? I don't see any progressive taxi line...... Yor,re right man, i should have taxied just behind that UA on the left (i cancelled progressive taxi line before taking the shot) ;-)And to all poster, do you have such kind of daily traffic at kord?thank you all for postingLuigi ;-)