Sign in to follow this  
Guest bashment

install

Guest bashment

hi, can any one help? I have installed the fsuipc, but it not showing on the tag bar in flightsim. In the readme text it said if you can't see the module, then your windows setting needs to be change so that you see it! How do you go about doing this? HELP PLEASE :(

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

Did you copy and paste the .dll file from the download into your modules folder? That's for FS9. If you are running FSX, I don't know where the .dll file is supposed to be.

Guest bashment
Did you copy and paste the .dll file from the download into your modules folder? That's for FS9. If you are running FSX, I don't know where the .dll file is supposed to be.
yes i did but to no avail

It will display under Modules on the top bar, and the statement about if you cannot see it I think it is within the modules folder that you cannot see it.You should have on top the word modules besides the options or help, and when you click on it it will show you the FSUIPC.Hope this helpGood luck

Guest bashment
It will display under Modules on the top bar, and the statement about if you cannot see it I think it is within the modules folder that you cannot see it.You should have on top the word modules besides the options or help, and when you click on it it will show you the FSUIPC.Hope this helpGood luck
Thanks for for your advise, but all this is not happening at all. I think its to do with the windows setting, which is hiding the dll!

This is a quote from a file titled - If you cannot see the DLL.txt that comes with FSUIPC.

If you cannot see FSUIPC.DLL in this package it is because you have Windows set to hide DLL files from you!PLEASE READ THE USER GUIDE. It tells you how to fix your Windows settings!Pete

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Bashment, I think the readme you refer to says....If you can't see the fsuipc.dll in this package, then you have windows set to hide dll's. If, as you say, you have extracted it to your fs9 modules folder...then obviously windows is'nt hiding it, or you would'nt have been able to see it in order to move it. If you run fs9 in windowed mode, can you see "modules in the menu bar across the top of the screen ? clicking on that should show fsuipc. If you run fs9 full screen, press ALT to bring the menu bar up Just a couple of basics to check.Russell.