Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

New Forums

Guest racartron

Not sure what you guys are having trouble with. I can change the font size for everything very easily through IE 6.0viewtext size. I just ran it down to smallest then up to largest several times with no problems.BTW, like the new format.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest RichardL

Reminds me of PAI's constant reworking of their website.I don't like the new forum setup. The old system was perfect. Why mess with something that was working and looked perfect.Richard

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Actually Richard, I like this one more. The old one would often get corrupted, and you couldn't post code into the old one as it would think that it was HTML. This one is also faster, and searching is a dream. Once the team takes care of the visuals and fonts, you'll probably like it too.

>>Perhaps the best solution for fonts rests within each of our>Internet Explorer.>>The Tools menu, Internet Options... Accessibility Button:>>There is now an area to mark to "Ignore font styles specified>on web pages" If we click that area, we will then be able to>change web page font styles with the Tools menu, Internet>Options... Font Button. >>Then you can have the font you like, and if we don't>like it, we can change how we view it.>>As a side note, this is:>>size="2" face="verdana" color="black">>It seems easily readable to me.>>>>>I do like the black color for the type. :)>>DickThanks for the new forums, I think it will take awhile for most to just get used to it being different, most don't like change. I agree with Dick on the font and size, looks better and also like Elrond's suggestion on the layout with bold titles, helps in navigation, just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work guys! Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Matt Johnson

Mainly because it wasn't working. Having the forum system corrupt threads at its wont does not define "working" in my book.--M

Guest SoarPics

This is a great effort guys, but after making numerous visits in the past three hours I must admit that I prefer the old look.The new forums seem far too "busy" to my eye. The old forums offered visuals that seem to say "welcome" whenever I visited. The new forums leave me with a frenetic sensation... not nearly as comfortable and relaxing.Keep at it. I know there are tech advantages. :-beerchug

My feelings exactly! The old system was fine. It should be avaialble as an option for those of us that don't like the new system. The speed is better, I must admit though. Bob.

I am impressed with the speed of the new forum format. Even on dial-up, things are very, very fast....Congrats on the upgrade...-John

Guest drobson

Finally got my preferences set the way I'm used to and like. Somehow the colors still seem to bother my eyes, but I'll adjust. ;-)Darrell

Hi,I totally agree with Will UK.PLEASE try to increase the font size in the forums. It is really hard to read even on a 21" monitor.Thank you.

Adjust font size easily in IE = Ctrl + Scrolling mouse wheelAdjust font legibility easily in WinXP = use cleartype fontIt's all perfectly sized and perfectly legible to me.ChasW