Sign in to follow this  
Guest captcarroll128

Cant get gauges

Guest captcarroll128

Hi all, i downloaded Filename:ab320km_panel.zipLicense:Freeware, limited distributionAdded:22nd June 2005Downloads:99682Author:Ken MitchellSize:6874kband what is happening is that the panel is appearing but the gauges are not. It looks like a cockpit with no instruments. Like the buttons are replaced by a black cercle. Can you please help. Thanks.!! :(

Guest tatest

Blank holes means FS9 can't find the gauge files.You probably have the gauges, Ken Mitchell's panels are well designed and the packages are complete.I suspect you don't have the gauge files in the place the panel.cfg is looking for them. In FS9, this can be in the panel directory for the aircraft, the gauges directory for the FS9 installation, the panel directory for another aircraft, or a panel directory inside another directory added to your flight simulator9\aircraft directory.Panels that borrow gauges from a default aircraft will either reach that aircraft's panel directory by its default path, or require you to copy the gauge files to the gauges directory. In the later case, there is usually an instruction to do so. In the first case, you can lose the gauges by deleting default aircraft you think you didn't want, or renaming their directories.Look at the panel.cfg file, to see whether the gauge names have a path in them. That will provide a clues as to where they should be found.

Hi all, i downloaded Filename:ab320km_panel.zipLicense:Freeware, limited distributionAdded:22nd June 2005Downloads:99682Author:Ken MitchellSize:6874kband what is happening is that the panel is appearing but the gauges are not. It looks like a cockpit with no instruments. Like the buttons are replaced by a black cercle. Can you please help. Thanks.!! :(
I just downloaded and installed it - all looks proper on my system.Did you follow the instructions completely?For my testing I unzipped it to a temporary folder first. Then I renamed the panel folder as panel.abThen - contrary to the instructions - I placed all of the gauges in that panel folder. Then I put that new panel folder (named panel.ab) into the default B737-400 folder and changed the panel= line in the aircraft.cfg file to read panel=ab As I said, it all showed up just fine for me. :( Hope this helps.

You have to take the gauges included in the .zip file and add them to the gauges file folder in FS9.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png