Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

What's the most efficient and painless method to import AI?

Now that my FS9 is able with my system upgrade, I'd like to import some more realistic airline AI to liven up the skies a bit. I am wondering what the best way is to pull in most of the major airlines, and where I need to go to find the files I need? I'm just sticking with freeware options, at this point the new system has co-opted my budget for the foreseeable future. Thanks for your insight and advice.Regards,John

Now that my FS9 is able with my system upgrade, I'd like to import some more realistic airline AI to liven up the skies a bit. I am wondering what the best way is to pull in most of the major airlines, and where I need to go to find the files I need? I'm just sticking with freeware options, at this point the new system has co-opted my budget for the foreseeable future. Thanks for your insight and advice.Regards,John
Take a look at http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.php and Project AI. Both require downloadable installers, are simple to install and between them contain virtually :( all major airlines and many minor ones.DJ

Take a look at http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.php and Project AI. Both require downloadable installers, are simple to install and between them contain virtually :( all major airlines and many minor ones.DJ
Thanks a bunch!I'm trying WOAI right now, and it's brilliantly easy to install! Regards,John

Thanks a bunch!I'm trying WOAI right now, and it's brilliantly easy to install! Regards,John
What makes WOAI especially good is that they also make it brilliantly easy to uninstall any of their packages if you ever need to. :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Absolutely WOAI! To add to what Gavin has said, not only are the models of high quality, they are also FPS friendly too. One other advantage of this add-on is that the packages are updated regularly so the schedules are extremely close to the RW.

I also vote WOAI, only one i use.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I back up my aircraft folder (AI planes only) and the AI BGL files (with folders intact) into a zip and then unzip it to FS after a reinstall.....No more installing. :(