Sign in to follow this  

What the heck is up with my runways and taxi ways?

I noticed this anomalie everywhere.... This shot was taken at the Isle of Man, UK.

Guest crashing_pilot

DOES CHECKING "MULTITEXTURING" HELP?.... ALSO,YOU COULD TRY APRONFIX8,-9 -10.ZIP....IF THAT DOESN'T HELP...SORRY,YOYO :-)

There is a conflict between the elevation defined for the airport runways, taxiways, and your mesh defined elevation. Another poster mentioned the apronfix series which are a series of flatten command collections for the areas defined in their descriptions.It is a little bit complicated if you need to do it to an area not covered by these collections, but some use a utility called flatten.zip to ease the pain.The conflicts can arise when either third party scenery is used or third party terrain meshes more accurate than the FS default mesh is used.This is not an AFCAD situation, by the way.

Yes I have, DX 9.0a and nvidia 43.45's.Seems to only happen in europe as far as I see it...