Sign in to follow this  
simondix

Problem with CTD

I am flying the MAAM sim C47 on the North Atlantic Routes from DC3 Airways using the Radio Range where possible and on Golden Wings FS installation.I keep having CTD's which is quite frustrating as some of the flights are quite long.I do not know what causes them but it seems to be a conflict somewhere along the line between the three things above.When it crashes I get the warning messageMicrosoft Visual C + Runtime Library Runtime Error R6025 pure virtual function callI have looked this up and it seems to be a registry problem warning. However I have used Registry Smart and the error still occurs.Any ideas and has anyone else had the same problem.

Hi Simon,I remember having had this 'R6025' error too many years ago. Drove me crazy for a couple days until i got a tip how to solve the problem. Sad thing is i can't remember what it was... :( What you could try first is move your current FS9.exe out of your main FS9 folder and put a fresh one in from your FS9 CD. You can also do a search here in the Avsim forums on 'R6025' for more tips, hints. I can't remember if replacing FS9.exe with a fresh one was the trick that did it for me but i do remember i found the tip to deal with that 'R6025' right here at the Avsim forums. Good Luck !Cheers,Jan

Jan

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in replying. I might have fixed it by removing a bit of conflicting scenery. However I haven't had time to test it properly. Watch this spot.