Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Midnight

errors 75 and 52

im not for sure how to run a log from your desription.i have radar c. networked from another com.i copied a flight plan to the computer with radar contact, i then loaded it into radar contac and started RC.on the other computer the interface came up and said it was ready.i then hit the 2 key and got the error 75, and there is a couple of times that i will get error 52 but mostly 75.im not for sure how you start a log , i will start the debug and start it but where do i go to send you a log after i get the error.im sorry for my ignorants.im getting close but no cigar:)the anti virus im using is AVG.thanks>Robert

im not for sure how to run a log from your desription.i have radar c. networked from another com.i copied a flight plan to the computer with radar contact, i then loaded it into radar contac and started RC.on the other computer the interface came up and said it was ready.i then hit the 2 key and got the error 75, and there is a couple of times that i will get error 52 but mostly 75.im not for sure how you start a log , i will start the debug and start it but where do i go to send you a log after i get the error.im sorry for my ignorants.im getting close but no cigar:)the anti virus im using is AVG.thanks>Robert
are you running vista? right mouse clicking and running as admin?are the shares on the fs machine, set for read/write? is the user account allowed to read/write?if it's still not working, make a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forumjd

are you running vista? right mouse clicking and running as admin?are the shares on the fs machine, set for read/write? is the user account allowed to read/write?if it's still not working, make a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forumjd
thanks i right clicked administration and it started rc and it ask me for another key and i did and it started and worked fine, but am i to start the game through administration all the time.thanks.......Robert

thanks i right clicked administration and it started rc and it ask me for another key and i did and it started and worked fine, but am i to start the game through administration all the time.thanks.......Robert
yes, or you can set the option to run as administrator on the properties of the file or shortcutjd