Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ehab

What is the next project ?

Guest Ehab

HelloAfter this great aircraft (MD-11) i sayed to my self , what is the next aircraft ?what is the next project for PMDG Team ?i hope that the next project will be ( Airbus Family ) because really we miss a professional Airbus , will be very good .but we must remember that (Airsimmer) A320 will release at this year 99% , so , what about PMDG,s Team opinion about that ?Waiting >>>

737NG 2.0 is our next aircraft.
Ok just curios, can you guys tell us what's coming after the 737, I'm sure that there are a lot of us dying to know what lies ahead! :( Leo

Boeings? Again ? Huff! Isn't it time for a Advanced Technology-- Well, better Technology!Wouldn't want to wait 5+ years to see a high quality Airbus !!Airbus-- Big.... Make it Big, Please !!! But, not A320....go with the heavies !!!! :( :( Juan Gonzalez

Thank you Ryan for the update that the NGX project is next. That is great news as flying FSX with out a PMDG 737 is disappointing for many. There are a bunch of us in the VATSIM online virtual airline world who are wishing we would not have switched to FSX because SquawkBox for FSX took forever, but we never thought we would be still waiting for a PMDG 737 for FSX this long.We wish you the best of luck and a smooth process getting NGX to market.Thanks,Joel PhillipsAvA, SWvA

Well, better Technology!
Well, "better" technology it is neither Boeing nor Airbus - it is rather Gulfstream G550 with PlaneView avionics, with EVS (Enhanced Vision System), HUD and optional Synthetic Vision. It is pilot's nirvana.

PMDG's next project should be an automatic filter for the forum that deletes any thread discussing the next project.-stefan
If they do that we can call the next project as "opression" or "no freedom speech"Leo :(

PMDG's next project should be an automatic filter for the forum that deletes any thread discussing the next project.-stefan
hah - well said, for god sakes enjoy their latest masterpiece that they just unveiled, you want advanced technology? Dont assume technology is linear to age, try the big-mac... im lovin it. :(Tom Moretti - PP GL"If at first you don't succeed, you've probably never flown a glider"

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

737NG 2.0 is our next aircraft.
Hi Ryan,Currently enjoying the MD11 in FS9 very much, although it hughly increases the contrast with the original 737NG, when looking at graphics and capabilities.So just wondering; can we expect similar quality and features (as far as existing on the real 737NG) on the NG 2.0 as we have now on the MD11?Also, I find it hard not to ask you for a projected release term :( , but since PMDG's Robert once said the NG 2.0 would take considereable less time to develop (compared to the MD11), could you at least indicate if it is feasible to expect it this year???Best regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

The more you ask, the less they can programm ;)I think they should take the Time they need - I only fly in the FSX and have the 744 and MD-11 and I would see a good 737 NG for my Sim, but I want a good Product, so I do not care if it takes a year or two as long as it will be good. MAybe we wil get printed 737 MAnuals too - that would be awesome :)