Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alias

Autobrakes

Finn,If it does work for you in FSX with FSUIPC then that's good news!Is everything working ok, including that ABS is disarmed and parking brake is disengaged when toes brakes are operated? Which FSUIPC version do you have? During beta testing we have seen that using the "axis calibration" FSUIPC option was causing problems sometimes. The problem was not in removing the axis control from FSX and assigning it from FSUIPC through the FSUIPC "assignment" screen, but when using the FSUIPC "calibration" screen. But when you assign through FSUIPC you also need to go through the FSUIPC calibration as well to define the "reverse" state of the axis. This is why we recommended to use only FSX assignment and no FSUIPC calibration for the left/right brakes. Can you test this: Assign the axis through FSX and calibrate through FSUIPC. Is this working for you?
Hi Michael!FSUIPC version is 4.40Windows Xp SP3 (if that matters)Dis-arming Autobrakes with the toebrakes work fine, same with releasing the Parkbrake, though for releasing the parkbrake, I need to "twickle" my toes while pressing the button I have assigned for "Parkbrake set/Release"All controller axis' UN-assigned in FSX own controller menu.All axis' assigned in FSUIPC with "send to FSUIPC calibration"All Axis' calibrated in the FSUIPC calibration menu.Toe brakes are set to "reverse" and I have calibrated the axi's for the toebrakes to have a small nullzone before FSUIPC is sending a brake value..... this is done by:- Press the toebrake a small distance down and hold it there.- Click on "Set Min"- Release and verify that the output from FSUIPC doesn

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home