Guest Carl Hackman

Hi,Can you post your logs from the appdata folder please.Also can you post any error messages that you may receive to enable us to track down the cause of your issue.Thanks

Hi,Can you post your logs from the appdata folder please.Also can you post any error messages that you may receive to enable us to track down the cause of your issue.Thanks
Same issue here, have check everything including running RAM burn tests. Running /3 GB switch as well, no problems before ASA . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

hello, the system still locks up with the beta 355, and i have a drop in fps, without asa everything runs fine, thanks
hi and thanks for the help, where would i find this folder? been looking everywhere don't see it. i loaded it in my fsx folder and nothing is there. oh and this is on vista

Type %appdata% into the address bar of windows explorer (not IE) this should open a folder, then find and click on HIFI>ASA, voila.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi,In that same folder are there any other error logs?Was it at the end of that log where FS froze up?What are your system specs?Thanks,Jim

Hi,In that same folder are there any other error logs?Was it at the end of that log where FS froze up?What are your system specs?Thanks,Jim
i will do another flight and post that on and let you know, thanks

helloi just did a flight from klas to krno about 1/4 of the way it just froze up here is the new log, and my specs are.q9550 o/c to 3.7zelmal 97004gb of ram280gtx xfx8800gtx for phyxs5 hard drives about 460 gbcreative xfi sound card850 watt toughpower 780i evga mainboardhp dvd r/w24in syncmaster t240 hope this helps and thank you.james20in syncmaster 204bw

Hi,Set your CPU back to stock speed and try another flight.Thanks,

Hi,Set your CPU back to stock speed and try another flight.Thanks,
ok i have done 3 more flights one long flight from ksea to kden and i guess it was my overclock jskorna, thanks for the help, no more lockups so far . and this is one great program i must say, hope the next update will fix the minor problems, later