Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Crash due to gauge

After a 9 hour flight I keep getting a PMDG MD11.gau crash. I am paused at top of descent and whenever I go to lower my altitude I get this crash to desktop. I tried it 3 times and all with the same problem. I rebooted my computer after each crash. I had no other problems along the entire flight everything went smoothly untill now.Thanks

This went off the front page quickly. BumpThis went off the front page quickly. Bump

After a 9 hour flight I keep getting a PMDG MD11.gau crash. I am paused at top of descent and whenever I go to lower my altitude I get this crash to desktop. I tried it 3 times and all with the same problem. I rebooted my computer after each crash. I had no other problems along the entire flight everything went smoothly untill now.Thanks
Andrew,Can you give us more details. By trying to "lower your altitude" you mean you turn the FCI altitude dial? Are you doing this while your FS is still paused? Does it happen if you un-pause (hit "P") and then lower your altitude? Are you in PROF mode at this time? Anything else, special or unusual ?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Thanks for the reply Michael, I cant say how I finished my flight without a CTD. I guess 4th times the charm. All I did was un pause let it fly a little bit save the flight close FS and re-open then I had no issues. By the way it was me lowering the altitude via the FCI and continuing in Prof mode. All has worked so I dont want to waste your time with a resolved problem.Thanks