Hello,I am actually using ASA and LGAV (Athens,Venizelos-GREECE) for my departure airport.I load ASA and then FSX but although the Metar reports clouds and rain (LGAV 160820Z 00000KT 5000 DZ BR FEW010 FEW018TCU BKN020 BKN080 12/11 Q1015 NOSIG ) FSX at LGAV loads only some scattered clouds and no rain.Am I doing wrong something?Please help.

I tried to load weather to all close airports (LGAT,LGTT etc) which have the same weather conditions more or less.All these airports are ok.The only airport that has a problem and loads blue skies is LGAV.I do not know what is going wrong or if it is an FSX error.Please let me know.

Another image showing the weather depicted by ASA (gauge) and the weather loaded at the airport.Any suggestions?

Hi,Ever since one of those airports closed, there has been inaccurate weather. I am not sure if we can do anything about this, so I'll put it on the "look at" list.Thanks,

LGAV with which I have the problem is the new international airport of Athens.It is not closed.Athens Hellinikon airport is closed but I do not care about that.And to tell the truth the weather I get when I load in FSX the Hellinikon airport is very acuurate.The problem is that for LGAV (Venizelos airport) the metar I get from ASA is very accurate but the when this metar is transformed into weather I get blue skies with some limited clouds.