Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthias1975

Can

Guest Matthias1975

Talking about the FS9 version when the AC is fully set up for departure at VR I can

Sorry I can't be of more help but you sure the trim is correct?Open the sd popup panel (I think its's called SD) click on the config button and check the trim is in the green zone.Sorry if this is of no help.Richy

If basic conditions are satisfied - proper speed (Vr), flaps in takeoff position, aircraft is within CG bounds and trim is set for takeoff - you should have no problem rotating and following the FD pitch commands.

Guest Matthias1975

Richy,everything is set up correct. The trim is in the green zone and trim numbers set as proposed by the FMC. :(

Calibrate your joystick?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Matthias1975

Maybe this screenshots can help....as you can see everything is set up properly... :(

You are right, it looks good, that is why I suggested checking your joystick calibration. She should be very easy to rotate, and if you are not used to her she will build speed rapidly without more pitch than you are used to.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Matthias1975
Calibrate your joystick?
Dan,I did this once again but it didn

Open the systems diagnostic screen for configuration, you should see elevator deflection. Confirm that it responds to control input. Other than that, I'm scratching my head.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Matthias1975

Checked that...elevators, ailerons, rudder....everything works fine...full green.I think I

When you find the snake and kill it, please share what you found in case this comes up again. Besides, I'm pretty curious.

Dan Downs KCRP

All of those things aside, it only leaves one thing in my head. Are you using anything to adjust the load on the MD11 like FSPassengers? it sounds as if your CG is too far forward

Guest Matthias1975

@ Bryan :No, I was not using anything what you mentioned. Only using the loader which is provided by PMDG. As I said before, in FSX it rotates like a charm. I had only problems with FS9.@ Dan :A clean reinstall of FS9 and the MD11 solved the problem. Sorry buddy, but I still do not know what it was. It just works fine now....the same as the FSX version.

Still, I'm glad you reported back and you have her flying. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP