Sign in to follow this  
Guest WFX264

OMWings Oliver Moser Tristar panel

Guest WFX264

Hello Friends,i am looking for this Tristar freeware panel by Oliver Moser, but i can not find it on the web.For a long time i downloaded it from his website, would like to use it with Aerosim's l1011. Maybe, is someone here wo have this panel?Best regardsKarsten

Good time of day.If anybody have a panel OMWINGS For Tristar, please, send it to me.e-mail: streetracer186@ya.ruRegards Artem.

Hello Friends,i am looking for this Tristar freeware panel by Oliver Moser, but i can not find it on the web.For a long time i downloaded it from his website, would like to use it with Aerosim's l1011. Maybe, is someone here wo have this panel?Best regardsKarsten
Funny you should ask because another fellow posted in the FSX forum asking for the L-1011 panel from the same developer. I think I may have it on a backup disk from my old FS9 install, but it's probably against the developers wishes to send it to anyone or distribute it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest belga1

Hello,

I think I may have it on a backup disk from my old FS9 install, but it's probably against the developers wishes to send it to anyone or distribute it.
It's there two things to consider ...This certainly against the devellopers wishes to distribute it publically if you don't have the formal permission of the devellopers.It can't be against the devellopers wishes if you send it to someone by a private way.Of course it's up to you.My two cents.BTW this already the manual by Moser :
Tutorial Manual for OMWINGS Lockheed L1011-200 Tristar Panel ZipDive! DownloadOther files which are related to, or may be required by, this file: * Tutorial Manual for OMWINGS Lockheed L1011-200 Tristar Panel (Download #49695) * Translated OMWINGS Lockheed L1011-200 Tristar Manual (Download #49527) File Description:PDF file for OMWINGS panel for Mike Stone's Lockheed L1011-200 Tristar. This will complement my English tranlation manuals for this panel in the AVSIM library.Filename: turorial_flight-_omwings_l1011-200_tristar_panel.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 18th June 2004Downloads: 1095Author: Alex MomeyerSize: 33kb
Addendum:You can download it from there but is to be noticed the gauges archive need a password !!Maybe you can contact Moser for this !
Ja, ich m

Thanks Gus! I have been searching for this panel for some time, too. Now I have most of the necessary files, but the English manual in the Avsim library is only text without any pictures, which makes it rather useless. The archive you linked to, while very useful to get the actual panel files (and thanks for that!), doesn't have the actual German manuals. These seem lost therefore. I also can't locate any email address to ask Moser for the password or the manuals, sadly, so it seems the panel still remains useless...But still, the actual files can be downloaded, which brings us a step closer.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Just be aware that the panel is infact shareware. :(

Staffan

Hi,This panel is now here:http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircrafts-40/omwings-l1011-tristar-30244.htmlThe only gauge included in the download is omL1011_200.gau - is that all that is needed (the panels seem to work OK.but I am having great difficulty using it! I have the text only manual from AVSIM, but as said above, without pictures its use is limited: I follow the first few lines but the Kvar needles for APU don't move, so I assume there is no APU power - when I click on the orange 'PUSH OPEN' light below 'Auxiliary Power Unit', nothing happens. Has anyone found the original manuals, or is able to give a step-by-step startup guide themselves. This is a complex panel of course and so well put together - I really would hate to have to abandon it!Martin

OK, I seem to be getting somewhere with this! If I manage to work through the whole thing to take-off I will upload the visual guide I am making in Photoshop...Martin

OK, guide done and uploaded (there's a later update file also needed). l1011_tristar_panel_guide.zipM.

I have looked at the "help" documents posted but I still am having problems working with the fuel panel. Can someone actually explain how the fuel system works?