Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

FS9 Start up Problem

Have incurred a major problem with start up. NO problem until after I deleted all my files under windows temporary files. When I start F9 the program immediately indicates the following messages (1) "bad license for B767-300" will continue loading. As FS9 continues to load I then get the message "PMDGoptions.dll not all planes will load," next (3) "recorder.dll" continues then the message "FS9 will shut down" with a file "mfc.dll" listed. I am lost what may all of a sudden caused this. Could it have been the temporary files?? What I have done is reinstalled LDL 767 with no problem and deleted the recorder.dll file but still I get the same sequence of messages shown above. Any possible solutions will be appreciated.I do have several PMDG planes installed and the freeware Recorder software.Thanks,Carl P4- 3.4ghz, 2gigram 7600GS card

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,First step is to move your FS9.cfg out and let FS build a new file.The final step is going to be a clean install of FS and add-ons, but that is down the road.Thanks,

Hi,First step is to move your FS9.cfg out and let FS build a new file.The final step is going to be a clean install of FS and add-ons, but that is down the road.Thanks,
Jim,Thanks for your response. I did start a new fs9.cfg but no go. I have also found from the LDL forum a FAQ of the license problem. However, I had reinstalled 767 with a new license generated but I am still getting the "Bad license for B767-300 message followed by the PMDGOptions.dll. I may try an uninstall of the LDL and see if that will get me past the licensing problem. The PMDG file appears to be associated with the PMDG 737. I sure don't want to reinstall FS9. I got to many payware to reinstall including AS. There is got to be an easier fix. In fact it has been so long since I have had to reinstall anything I may never find all the key codes and proof of purchase etc...uuuggg..Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jim,Thanks for your response. I did start a new fs9.cfg but no go. I have also found from the LDL forum a FAQ of the license problem. However, I had reinstalled 767 with a new license generated but I am still getting the "Bad license for B767-300 message followed by the PMDGOptions.dll. I may try an uninstall of the LDL and see if that will get me past the licensing problem. The PMDG file appears to be associated with the PMDG 737. I sure don't want to reinstall FS9. I got to many payware to reinstall including AS. There is got to be an easier fix. In fact it has been so long since I have had to reinstall anything I may never find all the key codes and proof of purchase etc...uuuggg..Carl
Update: Removed the file lvld.dll from the FS9 module folder and FS9 loads with only one problem. I am unable to use LDL 767. At least I am back with FS9. it still has the problem with the bad 767 license, although the new license was generated on the last reinstall of the 767v3.

Carl

Guest maccars

I've got the same problem, and frankly I'm pretty aggravated about this.I understand the fix; I want to know more about the problem and why/how it was created. Does anybody have an understanding of this? Please let me know.