Sign in to follow this  
Guest harleyman52

OK..Last AS6 Question. I hope..

Guest harleyman52

Hey its just me...Sorry...LOlSo..I got my textures all figured out and working thanks to you Jim....BUTI loaded a flight out of Ford Island....Online weather....My textures were loaded(sky set) and they displayed...Beautiful..Sunset..Purple MTs in the background...Lots of clouds.heavy overcast ...I took off and was just doing a test pattern and returning to Ford Island...I reached 800 Ft. and banked left to start my loop....Now I'm three minutes into the flight...All is great....Moments later,still at the same altitude...BOOM...It all goes clear and the sky gets light again..The clouds are still there.But all haze and overcast conditions are just gone.... Now its getting later in the sim,at dusk..Its susposed to get darker,not lighter(because the haze was gone)...It does this quite a lot...In different flights.....Can a Metar change that quick within 5 miles at low altitude from the start airport??I did not load a flight plan.....Does that have something to do with it?.....BTW...I returned GEPro as I did not like the interface and went with just GE2006 for the ground textures..Thats all I wanted anyway...Thanks again Jim.....

Hi,What are your 4 visibility settings at in AS from the Options page.Thanks,

Guest harleyman52

Um...looking now......Waiting for Data to write.....I don't start it paused..... unchecked visibality graudationchecked Vis.Smoothingchecked Enforce Vis. Limitschecked Fog layer generationchecked Depict FS Haze Layer 0 - 30Thats all I could find Jim...

Guest harleyman52

A picture tells a thousand words...Jim.jpg

Hi,Lower your suppression ceiling to 2000.Your settings are good.Any strange visibility jumps may be the FS visibility engine doing its thing.The sun can also act strangely at dusk and dawn.Thanks,

Guest harleyman52

Again....Thank you sir.....