Sign in to follow this  
Guest rekhraj

fs2004 follow me car

Guest rekhraj

hey there....i'm just wondering...is there really a "follow me car"....that actually works...i cant seem to find one.. :(

Hi;I would be interested to know also. I have heard of different add-ons which include a sort of follow me car but as far as I know it is restricted to the airports these add-ons are controlling.If someone knows of a follow me car which works intelligently on all MSFS airports please let us know. Best regards,

There is an addon somewhere here in the library. I don't remember its name, so you will have to look for it on your own.However it is very simplified. As far as I remember it's just a projection of a followme car driving ahead of you and will only go where you go.For a real followme I recommend installing Aerosoft's Airport Enhancement Services (AES).You'll get a perfect followme car nad much much more. And addon making FS9 alive for a long time still.Best regards,Rafal

Hi,thanks for your reply. As I expected there is no "intellgent" follow me car which will guide the aircraft along the proper taxiways. The only ones available seem to be coupled to the aircraft movements but do not indicate which taxiway to enter or not.One question though if I may: Is the AES follow me car working with all airports worldwide or is it limited to the AES supported airports?ThanksBest regards,

Guest rekhraj

yea wat we want is a follow me car to lead the plane to its gate....it adds more realism to the game....but i honestly remember seeing a video of it in youtube....but i just cant remember its name...

Is the AES follow me car working with all airports worldwide or is it limited to the AES supported airports?
It's limited to AES supported airports, but their list is huge now, so no problem really. Have a look yourself: http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/aesairports.html
but i honestly remember seeing a video of it in youtube....but i just cant remember its name...
There is no application like that. So it must have been AES or one of the airports offering followme on their own (like wonderful Madeira for example)Best regards,Rafal