Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

Cardiff Runway display help

Guest sunstriker

HiWell I realy already know part of this answer Using JHW nice scenery of Cardiff airport with VFR SW I get perhaps not surprisingly two runways on top of each otherAnyway this can be fixed by a flatten switch or the likeHelp appreciatedSun

Guest Tim W

Sounds like it's definitely an exclude problem. I don't know the scenery you mentioned (JHW) so I can't help you. Nothing in the read me about it?regardsTim

I have JHW's Cardiff_2k2 but not the VFR scenery and do not have two runways.There should be an exclude line for the JHW scenery.Exclude=N51 24.43,W3 21.62,N51 23.21,W3 19.58,allIf that does not cure the problem the only other suggestion I have is to make the JHW scenery a higher layer than the VFR scenery.HTH

Guest sunstriker

HiVulcan youre a star thx m8 that little line fixed it; dont know how I missed it (RTFM LOL) works a treat; you should buy the vfr its bm!!! - as they say in Wales lolSun

>Hi>Vulcan youre a star thx m8 that little line fixed it; dont>know how I missed it (RTFM LOL) works a treat; you should buy>the vfr its bm!!! - as they say in Wales lol>>SunGlad it helped As most of my flying is with the 'heavies' I think the VFR scenery is a bit OTT and not particularly cheap, in my eyes, but who knows I may splash out for the North West and do some VFR round EGCC.Rgds