Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyc77

MD-11 Flex Temp

Guest iflyc77

Ya,For the 744 I have a little program that takes the weight, runway, and weather and gives me a de-rate temp and flap setting, but how do I know what number to put in for the Flex temp on the 11? Also, does anyone have a fuel planner out yet? Thanks!

Ya,For the 744 I have a little program that takes the weight, runway, and weather and gives me a de-rate temp and flap setting, but how do I know what number to put in for the Flex temp on the 11? Also, does anyone have a fuel planner out yet? Thanks!
what's about the program TOPCAT (Take-Off & Landing Performance Calculation Tool)? you can test it before purchase.

There's no current way to get the correct Flex Temp as Boeing are very strict on who is allowed the performance data.

Guest Matthias1975

@ PJ :TOPCAT is a superb tool for the PMDG 747 but it does not support the PMDG MD11....yet :(

Guest MarcG79

I had an email conversation with the TOPCAT developer... :( good news: He has just started with the MD-11! There are still some data missing (obstacle limit) but he is confident to get all needed performance data.Hoping and waiting for the MD-11...Best Regards,Marc