Sign in to follow this  
lensman

MD11-blank cockpit, 2D & 3D

Hi all,Apologies if this has been answered, but a search did not turn up any posts about this.I have the FSX PMDG MD-11 *without* the service update installed. The first flight is always OK. Without exiting FSX+ Acceleration, if I start a new flight with any MD-11 variant, the 2D cockpit is gray. Not the displays, the whole thing. Same for the 3D view. The only way to get a cockpit back is to do a "repair install". This will give me five or so flights before I have to do another repair install. The other oddity is that I have installed ~15 liveries, both pax and freighter, but only five show up in the FSX "Select Aircraft" page. Is there a limit on the total number of variants that can be displayed? They are present according to Simobjects/Aircraft/PMDG.... and the Add/Remove control panel.Thanks in advance for any help.dan "lensman" davisonASUS P5K, 2GB Corsair memory, 750W PS, Antek 900 case, VisionTek Radeon 3840 w/512MB, GPU overclocked to 800 MHz, GPU memory not overclocked. CPU is Intel Q9450@2.66 MHz (not overclocked), 2 TB slower disk, Saitek X52 throttle and stick.

Hi all,Apologies if this has been answered, but a search did not turn up any posts about this.I have the FSX PMDG MD-11 *without* the service update installed. The first flight is always OK. Without exiting FSX+ Acceleration, if I start a new flight with any MD-11 variant, the 2D cockpit is gray. Not the displays, the whole thing. Same for the 3D view. The only way to get a cockpit back is to do a "repair install". This will give me five or so flights before I have to do another repair install. The other oddity is that I have installed ~15 liveries, both pax and freighter, but only five show up in the FSX "Select Aircraft" page. Is there a limit on the total number of variants that can be displayed? They are present according to Simobjects/Aircraft/PMDG.... and the Add/Remove control panel.Thanks in advance for any help.dan "lensman" davisonASUS P5K, 2GB Corsair memory, 750W PS, Antek 900 case, VisionTek Radeon 3840 w/512MB, GPU overclocked to 800 MHz, GPU memory not overclocked. CPU is Intel Q9450@2.66 MHz (not overclocked), 2 TB slower disk, Saitek X52 throttle and stick.
Hi Dan,We are sorry you are having problems. Please contact support@precisionmanuals.com, and please include your order number since your purchase does not appear in our records. Once we confirm your purchase and get a better idea of the problems you are experiencing, we'll be more than happy to assist you.Best,VinPMDG

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi Vin,

We are sorry you are having problems. Please contact support@precisionmanuals.com, and please include your order number since your purchase does not appear in our records. Once we confirm your purchase and get a better idea of the problems you are experiencing, we'll be more than happy to assist you.
I downloaded it on the first day it went on sale :-). One additional data point: I did install the update, and the problem got worse, sigh.Trundling off into a vast pile of email...Best wishes,dan davison

Hi Vin,I downloaded it on the first day it went on sale :-). One additional data point: I did install the update, and the problem got worse, sigh.Trundling off into a vast pile of email...Best wishes,dan davison
Hi Dan, My brain said FS9 while I was looking at your FSX order :( . Go head and give us a shout at support@precisionmanuals.com and we'll see what we can do for you :)VinPMDG

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg