Sign in to follow this  
quincysw

fs9.cfg

I appear to have lost fs9.cfg. If I go to Documents and Settings\<User>\ I do not have an Application Data folder. Can anyone help please?

Brian Lavelle

I appear to have lost fs9.cfg. If I go to Documents and Settings\<User>\ I do not have an Application Data folder. Can anyone help please?
You have to unhide hidden files, Its in the tools menu, folder options under the edit tab, about 10 items down the list or so.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Once you find it, take the time to Right click on the file and remove the hidden attribute. The Application Data folder also has the hidden attrubute also if I remember correctly. Right click on it and remove it if it exists.After you Right click, select Properties and you will see the box regarding the "hidden" attribute.That will make finding the FS9.cfg file much easier in the future. Many of us also create a shortcut to it and keep the shortcut on our Desktop.Good Luck.

Once you find it, take the time to Right click on the file and remove the hidden attribute. The Application Data folder also has the hidden attrubute also if I remember correctly. Right click on it and remove it if it exists.After you Right click, select Properties and you will see the box regarding the "hidden" attribute.That will make finding the FS9.cfg file much easier in the future. Many of us also create a shortcut to it and keep the shortcut on our Desktop.Good Luck.
There, I learned something from this also, I did not know you could do that, Unhide certain files. Thanks David

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

There, I learned something from this also, I did not know you could do that, Unhide certain files. Thanks David
Thanks everyone all is well now.

Brian Lavelle