Sign in to follow this  
questy

MD-11, 747-400 AND ARIC 0109

Having Problem's with new the airac 0109 files from navigraph, everytime i load either the md11 or the 747-400, i click my depture airport then go on sid CTD this has only happen today.is there any way of using sid other than not using the sid at all any help would b greatful cherrscolin

I assume you mean cycle 0901. Little more info please. Any airport or one in particular? FS9 or FSX?

Dan Downs KCRP

hi danyer i do mean 0901 using fsx,when i load my flight plan in the fmc checking all the vor/waypoints preing lsk 1L on LFPG (with aerosoft mega airport) in flight plan then click SID then CTD but just tryed from EGCC works perfectly normal,cherrscolin

Guest Alias
Having Problem's with new the airac 0109 files from navigraph, everytime i load either the md11 or the 747-400, i click my depture airport then go on sid CTD this has only happen today.is there any way of using sid other than not using the sid at all any help would b greatful cherrscolin
That's pretty strange I have no problems with the "Queen" at LFPG. The MD11 is another history...

Yes, both 737/747 are okay at LFPG but the MD11 is a totally new code and the enormous number of procedures seems to have it "choked up." It is a reported bug, an interim fix would be to delete about 10 of the 160 dp procedures if anyone wants to edit their LFPG.txt file.

Dan Downs KCRP

hi dan just 1 more question how would edit and delete the dp's cherrs colin

Use a text editor. Open LFPG.txt and make a backup copy (rename to LFPG.txt.bak for example).On about line 275 the SID section starts after the line SIDS and ends about line 753 at the line ENDSIDS.Each sid procedure is about three lines, one for the procedure and two more lines for two runways, they look like this:SID AGOP1A RNW 27L TRK 266 UNTIL 790 FIX OVERFLY RSONB FIX OVERFLY PG280 FIX RBT FIX D180A AT OR ABOVE 13000 FIX D180D AT OR ABOVE 14000 FIX ADADA FIX AGOPA RNW 27R TRK 266 UNTIL 790 FIX D266B FIX OVERFLY RSONB FIX OVERFLY PG280 FIX RBT FIX D180A AT OR ABOVE 13000 FIX D180D AT OR ABOVE 14000 FIX ADADA FIX AGOPADelete about nine or ten of these and the MD11 will be happy. I don't know which ones are used more often than others not being familiar with area.Note that they are in groups of nine (AGOPIA/B/C/D/..etc). I can't advise which ones to delete but maybe one group you don't use would work.Tip: The MCDU reloads the sidstar file everytime you reenter FROM/TO fields on INIT page. Handy to know this when you are playing with these files.Also, you have to delete the SID procedure, not just parts of it or you may have a syntax error. In the MD11 syntax errors show up as if having NONE SIDS or STARS. There aren't any syntax error messages like the Boeings.These are just text files, and if you got a backup you can't hurt anything. Have at it.

Dan Downs KCRP