Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Radar Contact V3 and FS9

Hi Folks:I used RCV3 for years with FS2002 and when I switched to a new PC and installed FS9 I never got around to installing RC. Now I understand RCV3 will not work with FS9 anyway. Supposedly I need V3.1. Could someone please tell me what I would need to do to get RC to work with FS9? I have the original RCV3 CD.Thanks for any help!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Hi Folks:I used RCV3 for years with FS2002 and when I switched to a new PC and installed FS9 I never got around to installing RC. Now I understand RCV3 will not work with FS9 anyway. Supposedly I need V3.1. Could someone please tell me what I would need to do to get RC to work with FS9? I have the original RCV3 CD.Thanks for any help!Airbus
i'm not sure i still have it. if anyone still has it, post a link to it here. when i find it, i'll send it to you.jd

i'm not sure i still have it. if anyone still has it, post a link to it here. when i find it, i'll send it to you.jd
JD:Thank you very much! This will bring new life to FS9!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

JD:Thank you very much! This will bring new life to FS9!Airbus
you know version 4.3 works with fs9, right?i found it. send jd@jdtllc.com an emailjd

Guest hc606me

Hi everybody! :( Can anyone help me with a copy of RCv3 ?Thank you very much!

Did you ever purchase it and then lose it? I don't understand your question.Do you not have Win XP or better and FS9 or FSX?

Did you ever purchase it and then lose it? I don't understand your question.Do you not have Win XP or better and FS9 or FSX?
he uses fs2002, and needs rc v3. i don't have any copies. if anyone has a cd gathering dust, let this guy know.jd

Hi everybody! :( Can anyone help me with a copy of RCv3 ?Thank you very much!
i found someone with an old cd. send me your mailing address, and he'll ship it to youjd

Guest hc606me

Hi there,Sorry for this late reply.I'm actually using FS2000Pro. I know it's old but I was annoyed by the visibility layer bug and overcast depiction in FS9.Now I try to to get the best add-ons for it (already have PIC767, FSClouds2000, FSMeteo8, FsTraffic, Final Approach 2000,plus some others ) so what I need now is ATC.My ideal would be ( in the future ) a WideWiew network so FSX is out of the question. I've never had RCv3 and that's why I asked Mr. JD to "bless" this exchange if possible :( .Thank you everyone!IS